5.0

WARNING!!be afraid be very afraid.

I went to AStaffing thinking I would find a good temp job that would lead to permanent employment. I filled out pprwork and was sent out. No safety training video etc... having worked in a mill prior I took a wood job.

Needless to say the work environment was unsafe and I was injured. After being cleared to work I told Barry I did NOT want to return to job because it was an unsafe environment. He threatened me with no future employment unless i went back for 2 days. I was again severly injured.

Barry took no responsibilty when confronted but i got to see his abusive hotheaded temper and aggressive demeanor.

Because of Barry's disregard for my safety my family has suffered financially and emotionally.If you want to avoid being layed up, broke, and harrassed by Barry DONT EVER WORK HERE!!

This person wrote the review a product or service from American Staffing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Staffing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Staffing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Staffing?

Comments

I can agree with you barry is an *** he tried to make a big spectacle in the lobby with me.